Q30 4G Android 8.1 10″ IPS Touch Screen Car DVR Dashcam Wi-Fi Bluetooth FHD 1080P Front/Rear View Parking Monitor Camera.
Features And Specifications :
● Screen Size : 10 Inch Full IPS Touch Screen Display
● Chipset : JELIE
● Video Recording : HD (1920 * 1080) S / 60 Frames
● Operating System : Android 8.1
● RAM : 1GB
● ROM : 16GB (Expandable)
● Video Format : AVI
● Video Code : H.264
● Photo Mode : 12 Million
● Photo Format : JPEG
● Video Resolution : Front : FHD1080P ; Rear : FHD1080P
● Photography Angle : Front : 170 Degrees ; Rear : 140 Degrees
● Bluetooth : BT4.0
● USB Interface : Support
● Power Connector : Cigarette Lighter Power Supply
● Power Supply : 5V / 3A
● Communication Frequency : 2G / 3G / 4G
● Working Temperature : -20℃ ~ +70℃
● Gross Weight / Box (g): About 1KG
● OSD Languages : English , French , German , Italian , Japanese , Russian , Spanish , Polish , Korean , Turkish , Portuguese
● Functions : Wi-Fi , G-Sensor , Cyclic Record , External GPS , Electronic Dog , Dual Camera Lens , Intelligent Navigation , Remote Monitoring , 10 Inch Touch IPS Screen , ADAS Warning , Full HD 1080P , Entertainment , Wide Dynamic Range , HDR Function , 4G NetWork , Low Light Level Night Vision , BlueTooth , Motion Detecting , Parking Monitoring , One-Click Photo , 170 Degree Wide Angle , F2.0 Aperture , FM Radio , Rear View , Android 8.1 System , Built-in Audio , Automatic While Balance , Digital Zoom , Time And Date Display
Packing List :
● 1 x Packaging box
● 1 x DVR
● 1 x Power charger
● 1 x Rearview Camera Cable (6.5 Meters)
● 1 x User manual
● 1 x Rearview Camera
● 1 x Holder
● 1 x Buck Line For 24H Parking Monitoring (Optional)
●1.The DVR is only compatible with cars that have a 12V power supply. A 24V power supply will burn the motherboard. If you want to use 24V, please add a 24V to 12V Converter.
●2.Our Car DVR is FHD 1080P Video Recorder,must use high quality Class 10 TF Card, any low quality/low speed TF card all can’t support our DVRs work normally, if you can’t make sure you have good TF Card,please buy our Original TF Card together.
Use the buck line to not occupy the cigarette lighter interface.
First, connect the negative pole(black line) of the buck line to the ground of the car fuse box;
Secondly, if you want to continue monitoring after parking (the DVR works 24 hours), connect the positive pole(red line) of the buck line to the BAT interface of the car fuse box;
If you want to stop monitoring after parking (the DVR does not work after parking), connect the positive pole of the buck line to the fuse box ACC interface.
About Rear Camera Installation
Please connect the rear camera’s Red cable wire with your car reverse lamp power ‘s Positive pole(+).and then plug the car charger into the cigar lighter to power supply the car dvr. When you g et your car in Rev erse Gear, the car dvr will automatically switch to the rear camera with parking line.Then the auto reversing function will work.